Eleven Faced rudraksha bead is dominated through Lord Indra. Eleven mukhi represents Lord Hanuman. Wearing it one receives fulfillment in every and each paintings he/she do. Wearing of Eleven faces is performed through the own circle of relatives individual for comforts and prosperity in own circle of relatives life. Eleven Mukhi rudraksha beads ought to be worn through the ones searching for balance in paintings or people who lack self confidence.The wearer is blessed with wisdom, proper judgment, effective vocabulary, adventurous life, fearlessness and fulfillment.
The bead might be strung in red/black thread
Puja of Rudraksha
- Choose an auspicious day and time of carrying can be Monday or any precise day.
- Arrange all objects of benefits after having a bath in the morning with natural thoughts and soul.
- Sit Facing the temple and your Isht dev as on going through north east or east.
- Use Panchaamrit and nine peepal leaves Dhoop, Diya, Incense sticks Sandal paste, Aromatic oil, Ricegrains and Ashtagandha and after all this wash Rudraksha with Ganga Jal.
- Place the Rudraksha in the front of Your Ishtdev and Lord Shiva with nine leaves of Peepal tree and Chat OM NAMAH SHIVAYA, after which Chant the Mantra, Om Sreem Namah, Om hreem hum namah
- Vaatsu Mart gives eleven Mukhi Rudraksha at inexpensive charge so hurry up and purchase now 11 eleven Mukhi Rrudraksha.